Fredlock Funeral Home was established in 1865 as part of the E.J. Fredlock Manufacturing and Building Corporation. The current site at 31 Jones St was opened by W. H Fredlock and his son Harold in the mid 1940’s. It is currently managed by William H. Fredlock III and his son W. H. Fredlock IV. The funeral home was completely remodeled in the fall of 1998.